HVAC Service Technician Job Description:
Local, well-established air conditioning and plumbing company is rapidly growing and is accepting applications for HVAC Service Technicians.
Successful candidates for the Service Technician position will be extremely motivated and skilled in the HVAC industry, and be able to solve problems on-site. Must be willing to go above and beyond to provide our clients with a 5-star customer service experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of HVAC service experience
- Certifications and licensing required by state of residence (EPA certification)
- Ability to work independently while simultaneously contributing to a team environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Clean driving record (Must be insurable)
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Continuous paid training (Technical training, NATE certification, Heat Pump Council, Customer Service Skills, etc.)
- Hourly pay + bonuses
- Paid Holiday/Vacation/Sick time
- Medical, Dental, Vision (Available after 90 days)
Collins Comfort Masters is a premier Air Conditioning company and is recognized as a leader in the industry. Serving homeowners in the valley since 1985. We are seeking growth-minded individuals who want to make a difference.
Job Type: Full-time
Must be willing to wear a face-covering during shift.
Pay: $80-100K+ per year