Lasting Solutions that Won’t Break the Bank
Believe it or not, plumbing problems don’t have to be a hassle. If you’re in need of plumbing repairs in Gilbert or the surrounding areas, rely on the plumbers at Collins Comfort Masters. We handle all types of plumbing services, from water leak repairs to water heater replacement and much more. We guarantee you’ll be satisfied with our plumbers, our plumbing services, and products. Whether you’re dealing with a leaking faucet, an overflowing toilet, or a malfunctioning water heater, our plumbers are equipped with advanced tools to make repairs fast.
The team at Collins Comfort Masters is made up of individuals who are dedicated to serving others and are available to help no matter the time of day or night. Remember, a problem with your plumbing system or fixture will only get worse and becomes very costly over time, so don’t wait to call for repair.
Need plumbing repairs in Gilbert, Mesa, Chandler, or Tempe? Call Collins Comfort Masters at (602) 910-6236 today to find out how we can help you!
We Are Plumbing Repair Specialists
Each of our plumbing repair technicians has been hand-selected to offer the best in service. We take the time to screen all of our plumbers for substance abuse and their criminal background information because we want our customers to have the peace of mind in knowing that they are dealing with trusted plumbing service professionals.
When you invite Collins Comfort Masters into your home, you will receive courteous, respectful customer service and you will never have to deal with a mess once we’re done. Each of our staff treats our customers’ homes and property as if it were their own.
Do-It-Yourself Plumbing Repair Tips
Before calling for service, consider these do-it-yourself plumbing repair tips:
- To thaw a frozen pipe, wet a towel with warm water and wrap it around the frozen area.
- Always place a rag between your wrench and any pipes you work on. This will protect the pipe from scratches.
- Unclogging a drain may be as simple as pouring hot water into it.
- Check the breaker panel in your home or business to look for tripped breakers.
- If you have a garbage disposal that is unresponsive, press the reset switch located at the bottom of the unit.
- A toilet that runs all the time may need a replacement seal inside of the tank.