Whether you are upgrading that old inefficient ir conditioning unit, or you are installing central air conditioning for the first time in your older Phoenix home, the equipment you install impacts your comfort level all year long.
With the average employee experience of over 10 years, rest assured, our Installers have the knowledge and expertise to install your new system the right way. Proper installation ensures that your AC will have a long, productive, and efficient life cooling your home. If installed incorrectly, this will damage your new unit, cause it to run inefficiently, increase your utility bills, and will result in premature system failure. Collins Comfort Masters is here to help you through the air conditioner installation process. We have over 35 years of experience providing AC installation throughout Phoenix and the Valley and we will help you maximize efficiency, minimize cooling costs, and improve indoor comfort and air quality.
- Get a New 3-Ton AC System for as low as $79/month (call for details)
- Get up to $2,000 off a new, high-efficiency AC and heating system (call for details)
- Select a brand: Collins Comfort Masters installs some of the most efficient and reliable home cooling products available today. We"ll help you decide which product best suits your needs.
- Pick a SEER rating: The Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, or SEER rating, determines how much your cooling bills will be. In general, higher SEER ratings require a larger upfront investment, but the lower energy costs are often worth it. We'll help you determine the payback period of units with different efficiency ratings to help you make a smart choice.
- Size the air conditioner accurately: Sizing is about more than just square footage. We also take your home's layout, orientation, insulation levels, air infiltration rates, internal heat gain, and other factors into account to arrive at the perfect AC size for your home.
- Perform a professional AC installation: On the day of your air conditioner installation, our installation team will arrive at a scheduled time to install your system according to the manufacturer's exact specifications and our high standards of quality. We calibrate the system for comfort and energy savings and show you how to program the thermostat for maximum efficiency.
We also offer Financing for new HVAC equipment.
Expert Air Conditioning Installation in Phoenix
If you need to install a new air conditioning system or replace the old unit in your Phoenix area home, you can count on Collins Comfort Masters for quality AC installation service.