Customer Service Representative Job Description:
Collins Comfort Masters has provided services in the AC, Heating, and Plumbing industries for over 35 years. We are currently seeking a full-time, evening and weekend Dispatcher. Monday thru Friday 10:30-7, and availability to work Saturday and Sunday 9:00-6:00 pm.
- Answering phones for HVAC & Plumbing service calls.
- Accurately gathering information from customer emails and calls describing issues, providing as much detail to the technician as possible, and providing correct on-site contact.
- Answering phone calls from technicians and providing information on the next job.
- Scheduling service calls and dispatching technicians to work sites.
- Learning technicians' strengths and working to dispatch a correct technician to correct service calls.
- Be cognizant of technicians' locations throughout the day.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years dispatch experience
- Strong ability to utilize judgment in order to plan and accomplish goals.
- Basic computer skills needed
- Strong communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Exhibits professional and courteous telephone etiquette.
- Strong multi-task abilities, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong self-motivation skills, enjoys participating as an active team member.
Benefits (Available after 90 probationary period)
- Health insurance
- Paid Holidays after 90 days
- Vacation pay after 1 year
We look forward to having you join our team!
Job Type: Full-time
Shift: 10:30-7 pm Monday thru Friday, and availability to cover 9:00-6 on Saturday and Sunday
Pay: From $15.00-18.00 per hour (DOE)