HVAC Installer Description:
Local, well-established air conditioning company is rapidly growing and is accepting applications for residential HVAC Installers.
Successful candidates for the HVAC Installer position will be extremely motivated and skilled in the HVAC industry, with experience in, but not limited to: duct work, attic and/or vertical splits (gas or heat pump, and rooftop package units (gas or heat pump). The ideal candidate will be able to solve problems on-site, and be willing to go above and beyond, to provide our clients with a 5-star customer service experience.
- Attend and participate in weekly meetings
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Minimum of 3 years of HVAC Retro-fit experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Clean driving record (Must be insurable)
- Certifications and licensing required by state of residence (EPA certification)
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Continuous paid training (Technical training, NATE certification, Heat Pump Council, Customer Service Skills, etc.)
- Hourly pay + bonuses
- Paid Holiday/Vacation/Sick time
- Medical, Dental, Vision (Available after 90 days)
Collins Comfort Masters is a premier Air Conditioning company and is recognized as a leader in the industry. Serving homeowners in the valley since 1985. We are seeking growth-minded individuals who want to make a difference.
Job Type: Full-time
Must be willing to wear a face-covering during shift.
Pay: $75-175k+ per year, depending on experience