Hot water is more than just a convenience, it’s a daily necessity for cooking, cleaning, bathing, doing laundry, and washing dishes.
Your water heater is under constant stress to deliver the hot water you and your family enjoy every day. But because it operates silently behind the scenes, it’s difficult to predict when a problem will occur or when a small issue is worth worrying about.
Is it time for water heater installation service at your Phoenix area home? We perform all the water heater services you need, from installing a high-efficiency unit to keeping the appliance up and running for years to come.
- Water heater replacement: Your water heater works harder than any other plumbing fixture in your Valley home. So, after years of service, you’ll eventually need to replace it. Don’t worry—when that time comes, Collins Comfort Masters will take care of you. We start off by determining what type and size of water heater you need to meet your daily hot water needs. Then we professionally install your new, energy-efficient water heater. Finally, we haul away the old unit to make your upgrade as stress-free as possible.
- Water heater maintenance: We recommend annual water heater maintenance and safety inspections. Tune-ups from one of our Collins Comfort Masters plumbers will keep your water heater running safely and efficiently for the coming year. If we discover developing issues during an inspection, no problem. We will perform the repair before any major damage occurs.
- Water heater repair: If your home’s water heater gives you trouble, call Collins Comfort Masters at any time, day, night, weekend, or holiday. We’ll be there as quickly as possible to perform an emergency water heater repair in the Phoenix-Metro area.
Schedule your appointment now!Call us at (480) 212-9208 or Schedule Online
Water Heater Specials - July 2021
- $150 Off Tanked Water Heaters*
- $300 Off Tankless Water Heaters*
- $40 Water Heater Flush with Anode Rod Inspection*
Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount, maintenance, diagnostic fee, or applied to an already completed service. Some restrictions may apply.