During the hot, dry Arizona summer, having a working air conditioner isn't just a luxury, it’s a necessity. When you return home from work to a broken air conditioner, it can be a nightmare! Luckily, Collins Comfort Masters is here for you! We have over 35 years of experience offering air conditioner repairs to maximize efficiency and minimize cooling costs.
Expert AC Repair on All Makes & Models
It doesn’t matter who installed your air conditioner or what make or model it is, our AC repair technicians can fix it! We’re so confident in our air conditioner repair team that we offer a 100% satisfaction, and no breakdown guarantee. Here are the types of AC repair services we offer:
- Compressor repair
- Fan belt replacement
- Fan blade repair
- Blower motor replacement
- Refrigerant leak repair and recharge
- And more!
Before we begin repairing your air conditioning system, we diagnose the problem and explain your options and prices. We price by the job, and not by the hours, so that you can avoid any unpleasant surprises. Once you have all the information you need to make an informed decision, we'll move forward with your AC repair. If you decide it’s time to stop throwing money at an ongoing problem, we can also replace that old system, with a new, high-efficient model.
Schedule your appointment now!Call us at (480) 212-9208 or Schedule Online
FREE Second Opinions on AC Repairs
Is a second opinion always necessary? Maybe not always, but we believe in the better safe than sorry philosophy. Watch out for these telltale signs that you should absolutely get a second opinion from another HVAC company before you start any repairs.
- You get offered a deal that’s simply too good to be true. This is usually a sign that the HVAC contractor is either using low-quality parts and products or will surprise you with hidden costs once the job is done.
- You’re working with an unlicensed HVAC contractor. Although they may have good intentions, unlicensed HVAC contractors may be lacking the skills and experience necessary to provide you with an accurate diagnosis.
- You get pressured into paying for services ahead of time. This is a red flag that the HVAC contractor does not have your best interests in mind.
- You get offered one-day-only special pricing and discount. You’ll never know whether this is a sales tactic or an honest discount if you don’t do your due diligence and double-check with another company.
- The HVAC contractor doesn’t provide a “no hidden costs” quote. Anyone who is unwilling to guarantee no hidden costs will probably try to trick you into paying more. However, don’t confuse hidden costs with problems that may arise once the repairs get started.